- When placing an order, the User will be required to enter her personal information, including her name, address, identification certificate number, email address, and credit card type and number by which she requests to place the order. The Website and/or Company will not be liable for any error in placing an order arising from entering incorrect information or any information by the User into the system.
- In the event that the User has chosen not to leave her credit card details, the order will not be considered as completed unless telephone contact is established with her in order to receive her credit card information, and only after the credit details have been provided by the User.
- When placing an order, the User can indicate whether she wishes and permits the Website and/or the Company and/or anyone on its behalf to use the information she provides, including her email address, in order to send her updates and marketing content. Checking the option above, the User declares that it is permits the Website and/or the Company to use its information as provided for marketing purposes. By placing the order on the Website, the User declares, that the details she provided are correct.
- The User can request to be removed at any time from the mailing list of marketing content by sending a request by email to the Company's customer service department and/or through the newsletter.
- The details of the order and User information will be stored in the database of the Website and/or the Company and will only be used by the Company for marketing purposes, it will not be passed on by it to any other party except providing the information to the credit Company for receiving confirmation for executing the order. By registering on the Website, the User agrees that her details will be kept in the Company's data system. It is clarified that the credit card information is not stored in the system.
- The Website and/or the Company are entitled to use technological means for the ongoing operating of the Website and for collecting data regarding its use for marketing purposes. By using the Website the User agrees to this activity of the Website and/or of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to forward a reminder to the customer about items previously ordered and their order has not been completed, by sending a message to the User's email address, as provided by her.
Intellectual Property and Trademarks:
- All materials and/or content and/or systems and/or algorithms of the Website are the sole property of the Website and/or of the Company and/or they are used under the express permission of the owners to which they belong.
- Any copying, distribution, transmission, publication, use or alteration in any other way of the Website and/or its parts without express written consent from the Website and/or the Company is strictly prohibited. Any breach of the provisions of this section may result in copyright, trademark, or intellectual property infringement, in a manner that could impose punishments and/or criminal and/or civil finds according to law.
- Graphic and/or texts and/or music and sounds elements and all of their aspects may not be altered and/or edited and/or added even in cases where the Website and/or the Company have explicitly permitted use of the contents of the Website. Any trademarks appearing on the Website are exclusively owned by the Website and/or the Company.
- The Website and/or the Company and its operators, managers, employees and partners are not responsible for any infringement of intellectual property and/or moral rights and/or an infringement in the use of trademarks belonging to a third party by a registered User of the Website.
- The Website and/or the Company are not liable for copyright and/or intellectual property infringement committed by the User. The User is solely and fully liable for any offense committed by the User in the Website.
- Any trademark appearing on the Website containing the words “Daniella Lehavi” and/or “דניאלה להבי” whether it is a trademark containing only words/letters or a graphic and/or designed trademark, constitutes a trademark of the Website and/or the Company, and it constitutes part of their property and all rights in respect of them are reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their legal owners.
- The Website and/or the Company use high security standards to maintain User privacy. However, the Website and/or the Company will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the User, if caused, as a result of using the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, the service on the Website can be used as is and therefore the User shall have no claim, lawsuit or demand against the Company for the features and/or use of the Website.
- The Website and/or Company reserves the right to change these Regulations, to add to it and/or to derogate from its provisions according to their sole discretion. Each transaction is governed by the provisions of the Regulations that are in effect at that time and published on the Website. Failure to immediately exercise any of the rights listed in these Regulations shall not be deemed to be a waiver of them.
- Only Israeli law will apply to any dispute concerning a transaction executed on the site, and the competent court in the District of Tel Aviv shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any notice to the User that is given according to the details entered into the system will be deemed to have arrived at the User within 5 business days after it was delivered for dispatch.
- For any questions and/or clarifications, please contact the Company's customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel:072-2222700.
- The Website team and Company wish you enjoyable browsing and purchasing.